GB Liberty v0.5 Issue

jacobfrazier

Reaction score
Hey dont know if you guys have found out yet but my phone calls, 3G, and network was not working at all after the first 28 hours of using .5 . it happened after I cleared the cache on gmail app and tried installing blacked out gmail...which didnt work. If anyone could let me know how to prevent this please do I restored back to .4 for the time being :D

kilahimm

Reaction score
Hey dont know if you guys have found out yet but my phone calls, 3G, and network was not working at all after the first 28 hours of using .5 . it happened after I cleared the cache on gmail app and tried installing blacked out gmail...which didnt work. If anyone could let me know how to prevent this please do I restored back to .4 for the time being :D

Just to be sure, did you flash the kernel update for .5 as well? Without that you'll lose some network services, not sure if that might be case here.

drum747

Reaction score
Weird. Im on 0.5 with none of those issues. I sbf'd, installed the full .1 install, booted and then installed 0.5 with the kernel. Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I fixed my problem. I just reflashed v0.5 right on top without wiping data. Booted it up and my voice and data are back. Have you tried that?