Thought I'd make an "official" announcement rather than answering this 500 more times... We're waiting on 2 things before we start GB Hexen. The official OTA. Yes, we have the soak test and the leaked builds but we dont want to have to start over again when we get the official OTA if they change things. All of the bugs with CM7-GB to be fixed. This is because we are basing GB Hexen off of CM. We have another important announcement as well. We would like to welcome RevNumbers to Team Hexen. He has been a very big part of CM4D2/G and we welcome his knowledge to the team.