[ROM] (GB) Eclipse1.3 for d4

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Stupid question. Is this an ICS ROM?

No it is a Razr gingerbread rom that I themed a light blue. I did use the ICS icons for the applications though. So it does have a similar appearance to ICS. I created thousands of images for this rom and spent a lot of time inverting all of the applications as well. There are some minor tweaks done to it to work with the Droid 4 gingerbread builds.

spyderhex

Reaction score
Hmm using the 1.3.x version when i go into eclipse settings terminal and the tether options forceclose after the menu closes automatically there is a notification that a terminal session is running when i click the notif it forcecloses again wonder if i need to fix permissions?

kwyrt

Reaction score
Nitroglycerine33 said:
No it is a Razr gingerbread rom that I themed a light blue. I did use the ICS icons for the applications though. So it does have a similar appearance to ICS. I created thousands of images for this rom and spent a lot of time inverting all of the applications as well. There are some minor tweaks done to it to work with the Droid 4 gingerbread builds.

Thanks Nitroglycerine33! Are you still working on this ROM or have you moved on to bigger and better things?

Nitroglycerine33

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Nitroglycerine33! Are you still working on this ROM or have you moved on to bigger and better things?

Well I do not have a Droid 4 so I cannot really help with that aspect. But most of my time is now going towards ICS on the Razr since we have been getting leaks weekly it seems like.

weber3040

Reaction score
Can anyone help me figure out where to get the stock visual voicemail, so i can flash it on my d4? Any help would be appreciated.
and also if im not mistaken it says there is a 1% battery hack in here but my phone is still only showing 10%?

Last edited:

mattjenn

Reaction score
wifi

i saw the other day wifi was causing bootloop did that get fixed

weber3040

Reaction score
any word on visual voicemail? and im confused....which is the newer rom? 1.3.X or 1.3.1? and where do i download the fixed 1%? and sorry, one more question.....could i install or flash the FM radio app?

weber3040

Reaction score
thank you for your work! do we need to clear data and cache when flashing this newer version? (1.3.2)

dbdrummer88

Reaction score
Hello everyone! New to the forums as of today. Just recently (4-24-2012) I upgraded to the D4 from my envy touch. And yes this was a massive upgrade haha. I'm all about customizing and have always heard about the custom roms but since I didn't have a smartphone I never read up on it until now. I am going for a degree in Computer Electronic Systems and I have 5 personal computers at home, so I don't have any issue with following steps/figuring out what or how things work and what allows me to change them.

The only thing holding me back from installing this rom is that I guess I am just unsure at the moment if I really want to use it over the stock rom. I use the smart actions well with data/wifi/background sync turning off when my display is off and I have also hid at least 50 applications in the menus. I use my D4 for regular phoen stuff; text, calls, email, browsing, and a few electronics apps that I downloaded. Currently I am getting about 2.5-3 days on each battery charge.

Can someone help me and let me know what they believe is the best choice? I don't mind waiting for bugs to be fixed. And I realize that the phone has not even been out for 3 months so I know that it is still very new in the market. I know things will only get better for the phone and I plan on having it for a very long time.

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
I just installed it without wiping anything and it works fine. the battery indicator shows 1% increments, I haven't tried the speakerphone yet.