gb 596???

Wadman

Reaction score
I'm kind of confused about this. I updated toolbox and this says its a direct path to gb. I want to try gb but don't want to try sbfing again.....really had issues the last time I tried. So what do I need to do? It says u have to be on gb before u are on liberty? So do I factory reset? Some help would be greatly appreciated....

Reaction score
I'm kind of confused about this. I updated toolbox and this says its a direct path to gb. I want to try gb but don't want to try sbfing again.....really had issues the last time I tried. So what do I need to do? It says u have to be on gb before u are on liberty? So do I factory reset? Some help would be greatly appreciated....

As of now, the Toolbox does not provide a direct upgrade path, so you do have to be on GB first.

If you follow the directions in the below thread exactly, you will not have any trouble with SBF, unless your cat likes to chew on your USB cable while your phone is SBFing.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...-1-stock-apex-cm7-etc-any-rom-liberty-gb.html