1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

gb 596???

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by Wadman, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Wadman

Wadman New Member

I'm kind of confused about this. I updated toolbox and this says its a direct path to gb. I want to try gb but don't want to try sbfing again.....really had issues the last time I tried. So what do I need to do? It says u have to be on gb before u are on liberty? So do I factory reset? Some help would be greatly appreciated....
  2. Kasey Krehbiel

Kasey Krehbiel New Member

As of now, the Toolbox does not provide a direct upgrade path, so you do have to be on GB first.

If you follow the directions in the below thread exactly, you will not have any trouble with SBF, unless your cat likes to chew on your USB cable while your phone is SBFing.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...-1-stock-apex-cm7-etc-any-rom-liberty-gb.html