[ROM] [GB][2.3.4] Molten v2.2 (11/30/11)

Kramer5702

Reaction score
I've rooted my x2, got 2.3.4, have rom manager and downloaded directly from there, molten v2.1, I backed up current gb and cleared my caches, then clicked to install and reboot. When my phone comes back on nothing has changed! Tried 3 times now. HELP!!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Nemo Aeternamn

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You need the system recovery...aka bootstrap or tenfars recovery

Post script: do not use rom manager as it's not fully compatible with the x2

We have nothing to fear but running out of beer

Kramer5702

Reaction score
I used rom toolbox, I'm sorry, can I get bootstrap from market? If you can't tell I'm a noob, was decent on my blackberry ...it was a pos anyways lol

Kramer5702

Reaction score
Update- got Droid x bootstrap from market, went through again...nothing...what am I doing wrong? If email is easier then tell me!

Kramer5702

Reaction score
I'm gonna try downloading from rymanns link instead of rom toolbox, I hope it works, can't wait!

Kramer5702

Reaction score
Update - I downloaded from the link on first posting, finished download and clicked on it, went to rom manager and rebooted but wouldn't install. Should I uninstall rom manager and toolbox? I have bootstrap

ginofro

Reaction score
The corporate sync is not functional, other than that it seems fine.
If I cant get the corp sync to work I must go back to Eclipse.
Please advise

knuckleheadTech

Reaction score
I am on the hunt for Liberty and Eclipse alternatives and came across this but it does not appear to be super active. Is Molten still being worked on? I ask because the last conversations were back on 12-10-2011 with one question from yesterday. I really really really hope Molten is being worked on because I am stuck on this DX2 for a while and my rom options are rapidly dwindling.... Thanks

OP
R

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I posted Version 2.3 at XDA. Its hard I don't have a lot of time to update threads all the time. I'm starting a new ROM called Magma which is based on CM7 for the DroidX2 (On XDA) and will have many features found in Molten plus all the amazing features from CM7.

Gblake13

Reaction score
Cm7 is still being tested isn't it. Did they get hdmi working on it? Yeah I checked it no hdmi, why lose a feature on the phone specially if it won't be fixed try eclipse.

bigred747

Reaction score
well, if you dont need hdmi, then cm7 is perfect. it is so fast, and has no blur, and has great battery life. i am scoring constant 3100+ on quadrant, which is better than my friend's galaxy nexus. its up to you though. its worth a shot

MusicIsTheKey

Reaction score
I posted Version 2.3 at XDA. Its hard I don't have a lot of time to update threads all the time. I'm starting a new ROM called Magma which is based on CM7 for the DroidX2 (On XDA) and will have many features found in Molten plus all the amazing features from CM7.

Sounds interesting.

Ugnuts

Reaction score
I need help, I made a nandroid backup in recovery and can't find it on my SD card, can anyone help me? I'm running molten if that will help.