[ROM] [GB][2.11.605.5][Sense 3.5]BAMF SoaB v1.04

topdowntimmyT

Reaction score
I'm using 1.4. Just curious any update that cures my wifi constantly disconnecting and reconnecting? Still isn't a big enough problem for me to get rid of bamf. I had liquid and that was amateur compared to this. Love this rom on my thunderbolt. Thx guys.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

damaxima

Reaction score
I would recommend trying a different kernel. Not all devices like the one it comes with. Give ziggy or imo's a shot.

Sent using Morse code.

How do u change kernels, I've never done that .

ibedatthunderbolt

Reaction score
I've finished the data testing this weekend for 3G & 4G...all is good. Right now just need the WiFi to not drop on its own...like I said before it's not that often...very very rare. #SoaB!

topdowntimmyT

Reaction score
That's not true for me. Wifi drops out every few minutes or so. I can watch it do it.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Some noticeable issues I have found is WiFi disables on its own sometimes, but not frequently. Mobile data also doesn't pick up on its own as it should when the wifi drops. I'll be testing the data out over the weekend to see if some of those connection issues I experienced today were due to the network or ROM itself.

I am having the same problems. Not that big of a deal. Other than that, this ROM is absolutely amazing!

Sent from my Bolt running BAMF SoaB 1.4!

scorpion

Reaction score
I am having the same problems. Not that big of a deal. Other than that, this ROM is absolutely amazing!

Sent from my Bolt running BAMF SoaB 1.4!
I am having the same problem as well .. I cant sync up with my Verizon email account . it wont log into the account other roms a i have No trouble doing so ..I like you rom alot but i need to have my email :(

thelopenator

Reaction score
Download from their website then

Edit: This ROM is running a little laggy for me. Anyone else?

Last edited:

pumpkid09

Reaction score
frist rom

i bought my tbolt with this on it and i love it run good need some battery tho gna end up buyin a ex batt as soon as i git a full paycheck but i love this rom works gr8

otter34

Reaction score
Is hotspot working? Is this ROM still supported? Thanks. Just flashed my g/f's phone. All she wants is to use a hotspot and I'm not going to download an app from the market for that

donaldanttila

Reaction score
Use open garden wifi I saved mine from some other rom I deleted but it works good with soab 104

g_BUS92

Reaction score
so i've been using this rom for about a month and i have had horrbile battery life. i love the rom but i can make it 8 hours without it dieing. is anyone else having same problem and are there any tip or tricks to lengthen its life?

donaldanttila

Reaction score
Im using antutu battery saver. You can also go into bamf settings and change the kernel governor to conservative, I also use timeriffic app to turn on and off air plane mode when im inside where there is no signal. If you are not in a 4g area you can turn dial ##778#and change your modem settings