[ROM] [GB][2.11.605.3][Sense 3.0]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.9[Version Update 10.21.11]

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Glad you guys are liking it. More new yummy goodness is on the way.

D

drew

Reaction score
I installed, then went to CyanogenMod, finally admitted to myself that I love Sense and restored it back. I really love the ROM, but I have two questions:

1) Do you have any tips / guides on getting better battery life out of the ROM? It seems like it could be better.
2) I received a phone call and the phone app only gave me the option to "end call". i did that and had to call the person back. I had this problem with Liquid Gingersense as well. Does the Mod listed in the first post correct that? Can I just flash it?

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I installed, then went to CyanogenMod, finally admitted to myself that I love Sense and restored it back. I really love the ROM, but I have two questions:

1) Do you have any tips / guides on getting better battery life out of the ROM? It seems like it could be better.
2) I received a phone call and the phone app only gave me the option to "end call". i did that and had to call the person back. I had this problem with Liquid Gingersense as well. Does the Mod listed in the first post correct that? Can I just flash it?

No, it's different for everybody, and yes, get the 2.1 dialer in the second post.

D

tomm440

Reaction score
new to droid installed on my t bolt works awesome !! thanks to all for this ROM ..

npro1464

Reaction score
I am going to flash this rom but I am having trouble with the BAMF Forever ROM. I am only getting 1X and no 4G or even 3G. Now, I think I was getting 4G ok until this weekend. Is this a Verizon problem? Do I need to flash a new radio? If so, which one? Where can I find it?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
No matter checked or unchecked, Boot animation sounds..Is this a known issue or is there another way I can remove mp3??

Last edited:

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
All of a sudden, Am having ridiculous Super uSer issues..Keeps FC each time an app is requesting rom..ie TBpro

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Quick question, can the lock ring be changed with a custom one without wrecking something?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums