[ROM] [GB][2.11.605.3][Sense 3.0]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.9[Version Update 10.21.11]

mabz350

Reaction score
I have been running this ROM for 2 days now and have had no problems Wut so ever. I am going to donate today when I get out of work because of how awesome it is thanks again

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

thelopenator

Reaction score
I didn't see anything about a correct radio to use with this?

Sent from my phone.

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I tried using the latest radio from this site (2.11.605.3), Im pretty sure this is Gingerbread base and think im suppose to download the LTE one instead of the CDMA one. but I flashed the radio and still hasnt fixed my signal. So Im just wondering if im doing something wrong. Im referring to this site btw - [RADIO] HTC Thunderbolt Radios [PG05IMG.zip] (Updated: 24 Sept 2011) - xda-developers

Look in the Radios thread started by Adrynalyne on teambamf.net and get the one about halfway down "2.mystery" it's the newest one about and works very well.

The site is changing servers this weekend so be patient.

D

programdummy

Reaction score
I have a TB 2.2.1 with software 1.70.605.0 and just finished rooting with Revolutionary. I downloaded and did a user and system back-up with TitaniumBackup Free and just finished downloading Rom Manager.

Here are my questions... what is a radio? how do I check the version I have? Can I download and use the BAMF forever cubed 1.0.7 Rom? Can I and would you recommend downloading the imoseyon kernel, if I want to improve my battery life?

And last but not least... I just spent 40 minuutes downloading the BAMF 2.1 NTE.zip file....Is that a newer version of the BAMF ROM?

I want this cubed version, so any help in obtaining it would be appreciated.

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have a TB 2.2.1 with software 1.70.605.0 and just finished rooting with Revolutionary. I downloaded and did a user and system back-up with TitaniumBackup Free and just finished downloading Rom Manager.

Here are my questions... what is a radio? how do I check the version I have? Can I download and use the BAMF forever cubed 1.0.7 Rom? Can I and would you recommend downloading the imoseyon kernel, if I want to improve my battery life?

And last but not least... I just spent 40 minuutes downloading the BAMF 2.1 NTE.zip file....Is that a newer version of the BAMF ROM?

I want this cubed version, so any help in obtaining it would be appreciated.

2.1 is an old version, Froyo.

Get this radio: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! It's from an as yet unreleased RUU. It works very well with Gingerbread.

Please get instructions for flashing the radio, and remember, after you do, your phone will not get signal till you flash a GB ROM, like this one.

D

programdummy

Reaction score
2.1 is an old version, Froyo.

Get this radio: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! It's from an as yet unreleased RUU. It works very well with Gingerbread.

Please get instructions for flashing the radio, and remember, after you do, your phone will not get signal till you flash a GB ROM, like this one.

D

Before I do this.. What is the version of the radio you directed me too?
And what should I look for to know that I did it right? Before Installing the new ROM, or will that be apparent?

OP
dsb9938

dsb9938

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Before I do this.. What is the version of the radio you directed me too?
And what should I look for to know that I did it right? Before Installing the new ROM, or will that be apparent?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I don't know the ver. But you won't have service till you flash GB.

D

vinnyjr1

Reaction score
Forever Cubed 1.0.7

Fantastic, Love this Rom. Thanks guys for some great work.