1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GB .05 and recovery

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by d4dEf@c@, Jun 3, 2011.

1. d4dEf@c@

d4dEf@c@ New Member

I cannot get into recovery with GB .05! I have tried flashing both bootstraps, then using CW to boot to recovery, no joy with either.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point. When I do try to reboot into recovery I get the box with an out-arrow and the android gut, the bar fills yellow about 20% of the way then stops.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. ldopa

ldopa New Member

Check syste/bin for the hijack file and the logwrapper, logwrapper.bin file. If its there, then i would try installing the app again manually outside the toolbox. I wish I knew what the solution was

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz
  3. d4dEf@c@

d4dEf@c@ New Member

SOLVED- To get to recovery flash bootstrap, then use reboot to bootstrap from Liberty

thanks for the feedback. I solved this though.

turns out that once you install the bootstrap, i have to use the liberty toolbox or Droid OC app to reboot into bootstrap- NOT RECOVERY.

also it will not launch into recovery form CW.... not sure why. But crisis averted as i was finally able to enter recovery, create my nand, flash a zip what have you.