Gave my OG Droids to my kids

Binky

Reaction score
Hi all,

My wife and I upgraded several months ago to the X and D2. Since we both had OG Droids we decided to give them to our tweenage kids as gifts. My question is can anyone recommenced an app that can monitor there location,usage,text messaging and internet visits?

Any help would be grateful. If you have personal experience with the app, that would be a bonus.

Thanks

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My wife and I upgraded several months ago to the X and D2. Since we both had OG Droids we decided to give them to our tweenage kids as gifts. My question is can anyone recommenced an app that can monitor there location,usage,text messaging and internet visits?

Any help would be grateful. If you have personal experience with the app, that would be a bonus.

Thanks

The only thing I can think of is installing protector on your kids phone and protecting certain apps that you don't want them to access (like browser or market)...there's no way to actually block websites I don't think, or block certain apps...I could be wrong though

turdbogls

Reaction score
You can keep track of their location with latitude (comes with the google maps app) sign up for it, have them do the same, send them an invite, and you can track their location to within a couple hundred feet (within a couple feet if GPS is enabled)

sorry i can't help you with your other questions tho.