Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
This is getting out of control. I live in Los Angeles and I payed $3.81 tonight. I drove by another station. And it was $4.39!!

These are prices for premium by the way (unfortunately that's what I must buy)

What are you paying and where do you live? This is killing me over here. Not to mention the prices of food is going up as well. Ugh

Sent from my Droid

silvasrt4

Reaction score
I drive a turboed car so im in the same boat buying premium only. The other day i filled up and paid $3.47 in Salem Oregon. Im sure in the 2 days i got gas it has gone up though! Apparently it is suppose to hit $5.00 by summer.

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know I don't even pay attention to gas prices. Now that you mention it. I just put a chip on my truck (08 dodge 1500 5.7 hemi) and I have to run premium. I want to say its about 70 bucks to fill it up.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Was 3.38 here in central Ohio yesterday. Jumped from 2.89 a couple days before. Making us rethink my daughters ballet lessons due to gas. It sucks..really sucks.

Sent from somewhere...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Company Gas Card here....Never look at prices myself.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Northeast ohio here, parma area. Prices have jumped from 2.90 to 3.40 in 2 or 3 days.

Can anyone elighten me on which stupid, nonsensical reason is being shelled out for these price hikes? I must have missed something.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Northeast ohio here, parma area. Prices have jumped from 2.90 to 3.40 in 2 or 3 days.

Can anyone elighten me on which stupid, nonsensical reason is being shelled out for these price hikes? I must have missed something.

Greed........

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Same here live in los angeles south bay my only choice is 91 oct. And I'm speding about $100 a week.

This is getting out of control. I live in Los Angeles and I payed $3.81 tonight. I drove by another station. And it was $4.39!!

These are prices for premium by the way (unfortunately that's what I must buy)

What are you paying and where do you live? This is killing me over here. Not to mention the prices of food is going up as well. Ugh

Sent from my Droid

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's $3.29 for regular here today. The difference between my area and bigger cities is the fact the stations around here know that they can only take it up so high before people will stop driving. It's mainly elderly around here, and they could care less about missing their weekly bingo game.

FTR, we have a town of maybe 1000 people.

IceAngel8381

Reaction score
I'm in southwest Ohio, and it is $3.39-$3.49 here. Supposidy, the increase is blamed on the unrest in Libya since they are a oil rich country.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep. democracy is a wonderful thing and it's great to see the people in the middle east refusing to settle for anything less than true democracy but unfortunately it's going to hit us hard at the pumps for quite some time.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Hit 3.40 for regular here in DC...and pretty much what's going on in the middle eastern countries. Goes to show you what happens in one country (as civil as it may be) affects the rest of the world. ESPECIALLY in oil rich countries

Liberated Droid II

Gritwater

Reaction score

Greed........
Supply and demand..... people apparently can live the american dream of capitalism....just don't be too successful, or people will cry about it

Personally....I don't look either....I have 3 or 4 stations I use and know how they compare in prices.... but I have to pay it. What are the options....not buy gas?

I would love to see $10 gallon gas...it reduces the number of uninsured drivers and other overall knucklehaeds on my commute

Sent from my Droid 2 while driving. Thankyou Tapatalk

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Greed........
Supply and demand.....

When one company (exxon) makes 16 billion in profit....They are gouging..plain and simple.

Supply and Demand has little to do with that.

vstarx

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.