Gang Wars

georkkotts1

Reaction score
Forum army

Wow so addicting, sign me up for the forum army, added everyone: 2029F

Weezy

Reaction score
Hey... I am a level 14. Just started playing today. It took me until I was about level 8 until I could start attacking people in my range. But from what others have told me if you attack someone with a higher level you will almost always lose no matter how many gang members you have compared to them, and how strong your attack is/weapons are.

So from about level 8-11 I could find people that were the same level as me or a level beneath me, but from level 12-14 it only lists people that are higher levels than me.

Is there a reason for this or do I just need to level up some more doing Jobs before Ill find more people in my range?

Thanks, and please add me, I'll accept anyone.

Friend Code: 1FDB7

ChrisTech

Reaction score
Anyone able to do any of the 30+ stamina jobs? I can do the one for 600k cash, but past that I see no way to purchase any of the items to do the higher up jobs. Unless you have to be on the "paid" version to do that.

Oh, and my code is 14A94

Weezy

Reaction score
Well, about my problem, at the beginning I was thinking to focus on buying property so I could get my cash flow up, and that's why I was struggling beating higher levels, now I have switched my focus on weapons and I am killing anyone no matter what there level is.

Which has also made me level up a ton more a lot faster. In one day playing I got to a level 25 before I got to bed last night.

Now I need more gang members, so please add me, as I will go through these pages and attempt to add most of you.

Add me: 1fdb7

xfeathersx

Reaction score
I was addicted to this game even bought the 21.00 version 250 respect and played it constantly but... with it gets boring needs improvement, better battles and the developer knows who the hackers are get rid of them, right now it is a cash cow. It was voted top 3 well do something about the flaws to keep it in the top 10 I deleted it. Boring ...