Gang wars please helpp

codyodyody

Reaction score
How do you really start making a lot of money in the game? Any tips?? Is it by buying property?

xKillah

Reaction score
ight what you wanna do is just do missions and then when you get xp use it on your energy so you could do more so when your a level 25 you can have like 50 exp and do th Murder the Local Police mission and it gives you $200,000 and 30 exp... also as soon as you get money put it in the bank cus if they fight you, you might loose alot of money,, but other then that just use your own smarts and other ways ... also if you want the 250 respect gang wars one tell me :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: :)

oh and add me 21a80

Kolaz

Reaction score
I can't seem to invite people... I type in the code and it says inviting and does not move... anyone know why or how I can fix this so I can invite people?

OP
codyodyody

codyodyody

Reaction score
I have a bunch of jobs that I can't do because I don't have the right vechicles unlocked....how do i get them....do i just gotta keep going til they are available or invite people or what