1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Games for 25p or 25cent?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by IBRA760, Sep 30, 2012.

1. IBRA760

IBRA760 New Member

Is this for real, is there a catch, I wanna buy dark knight rises game for 25p but don't know if there is a catch to the off
  2. marleyinoc

marleyinoc New Member

In the U.S. the apps are 25 cents and there is no catch. At 10 billion downloads the Play Store celebrated with 10 cent apps, I think. No catch. I believe someone joked about conversion rate but it's the 25 that they're celebrating.

Your confirmation email will show the charge. Alt of the apps each day have included apps that I bought for more money, a lot more in some cases (though I would have to check my confirmation emails to know exact prices of the ones I already bought).

-I haz Bionic
  3. Redsnk95

Redsnk95 New Member

I just downloaded the Dark Knight game for my tab...will check it out tonight.
  4. IBRA760

IBRA760 New Member

I've also gt DKR it was class at first great quality n all that but after a day it won't load just a blank dark blue screen ergo took me ages to download cost me 2gb gt my hopes up of having a quality game but screwed me over no wonder they chose that to go to 25p