1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gameloft xmas freebies (free dungeon hunter for a bit)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by whatsinaname, Dec 3, 2010.

1. whatsinaname

whatsinaname New Member

Hey Game loft has a twitter feed advent calendar.
    Gameloft (gameloft) on Twitter

They are giving away freebies and what not. I just got Dungeon Hunter Free!
    Free Android Games! Try Before You Buy - Gameloft HD Games

It is only good for today, but every day they are doing something. I will be checking the twitter feed daily and see if they offer any other goodies.
    (looks like it is for 24 hours)
    I haven't really tried Dungeon Hunter yet (Just got it 5 minutes ago) but any but it looks cool.
  2. BigDaddyNYY

BigDaddyNYY New Member

Downloaded earlier, and agree it looks good. Played for about 10 minutes and game play on the DX is smooth, graphics are great. The 181 MD data download over 3G took a little while, but so far so good.

Also, it doesn't sound like this is going to be available for a full 24 hours, rather they have x # of copies available for free and when those are gone the freebie ends. Get it while the getting is good.

Edit: Latest from Twitter makes it sound like it is extended for a full 24 hours, this as of around 1pm EST. Seems that they had quite a few technical issues with the promotion and decided to extend it.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  3. xtremecanefan

xtremecanefan New Member

Already own this on my D1, wish it was available for the Galaxy Tab :(.
  4. skel1977

skel1977 New Member

i sent my phone number and they sent back a link but the game says 4.99. Is the free download over?
  5. BigDaddyNYY

BigDaddyNYY New Member

The game was free yesterday, and I think it ended this morning. Today was a free wall paper pack.
Search tags for this page

freebys from gameloft