WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Gameloft Releases Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus for Android

Posted by Kristina Van Alstine on January 28, 2011 0 Comments

MC2-650x199.jpg
Gameloft is one company that has seemed to keep up with making some [COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]amazing [/FONT][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]games[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] for our higher end devices. This title is right up there with some of the greats. Many of us have been waiting for the sequel to [COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important]Modern [/FONT][COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important]Combat[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to finally make it’s way our direction. It is finally here. Lats a look at some screen shots.
screen002-300x199.jpg
screen003-300x199.jpg
screen004-300x199.jpg
screen005-300x199.jpg
Features

This latest release, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, definitely ramped up from the previous version. If you are wanting to pick this title up, you will need to go over to Gameloft.com and purchase it. The current price tag, like with all high end [COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important]games[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], is $4.99. Still worth the money when you are getting a very well made and beautiful game.
Thank you Dave for this heads up!

Mayze

Reaction score
Out of all the game devs that develop for android Gameloft makes the best games. For the price you can't beat the quality. Downloaded this game and it rocks! I love the online multiplayer.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The thing I am worried about buying this game is the graphics processor in the Incredible. Not sure how well it would run.

biggles

Reaction score
How well does on run on an original droid 1 at clock speeds?

pinballwizard

Reaction score
How well does on run on an original droid 1 at clock speeds?

This game actually runs incredibly, even on a stock droid 1. Ran full speed, did seem a little jumpy on the screen though so it should work better with overclock, bout to try it out just overclocked to 1.2mhz

edit: yep, even better performance when overclocked. Unfortunately droid has really bad multi touch feature and so that part is a little clunky and not so great; still very easily playable and dosnt effect online play for me too much.

Last edited:

carnage

Reaction score
Where did you download from when I went to gameloft its not their...... Please help been playing on I!@#& have to get on my droid

A855 BB v6 1.2ghz goodness

carnage

Reaction score
That link is just for gameloft but it doesn't have black Pegasus...... Says coming to my carrier soon I want it now I'm on verizon

A855 BB v6 1.2ghz goodness

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Don't let me influence your descision, this game is like playing cod on your phone. it's a must have :painkiller: