1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gameloft Releases Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by WoZzY, Jan 28, 2011.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

Gameloft Releases Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus for Android

Posted by Kristina Van Alstine on January 28, 2011 0 Comments

[​IMG]
    Gameloft is one company that has seemed to keep up with making some [COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]amazing [/FONT][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]games[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] for our higher end devices. This title is right up there with some of the greats. Many of us have been waiting for the sequel to [COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important]Modern [/FONT][COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important]Combat[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to finally make it’s way our direction. It is finally here. Lats a look at some screen shots.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Features

This latest release, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, definitely ramped up from the previous version. If you are wanting to pick this title up, you will need to go over to Gameloft.com and purchase it. The current price tag, like with all high end [COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=orange !important][FONT=inherit !important]games[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], is $4.99. Still worth the money when you are getting a very well made and beautiful game.
    Thank you Dave for this heads up!
  2. Mayze

Mayze New Member

Out of all the game devs that develop for android Gameloft makes the best games. For the price you can't beat the quality. Downloaded this game and it rocks! I love the online multiplayer.
  3. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

The thing I am worried about buying this game is the graphics processor in the Incredible. Not sure how well it would run.
  4. biggles

biggles New Member

How well does on run on an original droid 1 at clock speeds?
  5. pinballwizard

pinballwizard New Member

This game actually runs incredibly, even on a stock droid 1. Ran full speed, did seem a little jumpy on the screen though so it should work better with overclock, bout to try it out just overclocked to 1.2mhz

edit: yep, even better performance when overclocked. Unfortunately droid has really bad multi touch feature and so that part is a little clunky and not so great; still very easily playable and dosnt effect online play for me too much.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  6. carnage

carnage New Member

Where did you download from when I went to gameloft its not their...... Please help been playing on I!@#& have to get on my droid

A855 BB v6 1.2ghz goodness
  7. coltzfan

coltzfan New Member

8. carnage

carnage New Member

That link is just for gameloft but it doesn't have black Pegasus...... Says coming to my carrier soon I want it now I'm on verizon

A855 BB v6 1.2ghz goodness
  9. pinballwizard

pinballwizard New Member

Don't let me influence your descision, this game is like playing cod on your phone. it's a must have :painkiller:
Search tags for this page

modern combat 2 black pegasus droid incredible

modern combat 2 for x2

modern combat 2 htc rezound

modern combat black pegasus2