Gameloft Presidents Day Sale

BigDaddyNYY

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is interested, but Gameloft has extended their sale through President's day and they have a bunch of games for Android on sale for $1.99 each. If you tried to buy any during the Valentines day sale and had a problem like I did, you can try this link from your phone and should see the discounted pricing. So far their Modern Warfare games have been running great on my DX.dancedroid

http://wapshop.gameloft.com/us/hdplus/promo.php?adid=150901

devina

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hi all ![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]To all adult theme game lovers, here I want to share the game that has just been available on Android market.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2iibtht.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
j0jtq9.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The game called iSpaff.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Basically the game is only for fun, where we can choose the girls and get them rocked. LOL[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can also use your own picture from media gallery[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Be careful, don't get into the hall of shame[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

OP
B

BigDaddyNYY

Reaction score
I had trouble getting the discount from their main site and that was why I posted the link. I dealt with their customer support for days trying to work it out, but no matter which link I used prior, it would always show the games at $4.99. If you use the link posted above via your phone, you should see the sale prices at $1.99.

I can say that I picked up about 6 more of their games during the sale, and have not been disappointed in any of them yet, definitely some of the best games that I have played on Android, especially the FPS's.

Maverick0984

Reaction score
I really wish they would put their stuff on the market so updates would be easier. Honestly is a big reason I don't bother with their stuff.

FMofdeath

Reaction score
If I can download Modern Combat 2 and NOVA 2 to my Droid, then id be interested. They don't even offer an iPad version of the squals...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
B

BigDaddyNYY

Reaction score
I really wish they would put their stuff on the market so updates would be easier. Honestly is a big reason I don't bother with their stuff.

I agree that them not being in the market is a hassle, but I dealt with their customer support a couple times now and they were helpful and responsive. Biggest thing is the quality of the games, unfortunately Modern Combat 2 and NOVA weren't included in the President's day sale, but MC2 is running great so far. Just need more time to play all of the games now, haven't even gone back to Angry Birds now that I have FPS on my phone. dancedroid

biggles

Reaction score
Anybody have links to reviews of these games? I am especially interested in hearing how good Spiderman, Splinter Cell, and GT Racing: Motor Academy turned out.

S

SEGA

Gameloft runs a love/hate system.

I love their games, hate how you buy.

I can not get the sales unless I use my phones browser.

Then when I try to buy any of the games, including the game day sale, I get an error saying that email is already taken, would you like to sign in, I select YES, and it says longin incorrect?

But it's not incorrect because I can log in fine when not buying.

They also charged my a few weeks back over 5 times for the same game, support took off the transactions including the original game purchase.