Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

Gameloft-logo1.png

Gameloft's weekend sale comes early and you can grab every single one of their titles from the Android Market for just .99 cents, well almost every title.
The newly released Modern Combat 3 is still currently priced at $7.99 but will get a price drop for only 24 hrs. for also a buck. Not sure exactly when that will happen but I suggest checking the Android Market everyday or like/follow them on Facebook/Twitter for updates. If you haven't seen the trailer for the game yet then you probably want to check the video below:

[video=youtube;mdF0EvDwH-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mdF0EvDwH-Y[/video]

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I still can't believe games of this quality can run on our phones. I'm an avid gamer and I still find it mindboggling that our phones have this much power for games.:icon_eek:

BigZig

Reaction score
yes it is crazy to think just 5-7 years ago we needed a big gaming consle to run these game and now we can have them in the palm of our hands....will be getting this game when it goes for .99 i just bought the GTA game and it is pretty sweet.

biglipps66

Reaction score
Good deal right there. Ill buy the combat one for the hek of it :icon_eek:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'd like to pick up MC3 for my Transformer, but it's showing as not compatible. Can someone explain why it'll work on the Droid 3, but not the Transformer? It's not Gingerbread vs. Honeycomb, is it? Hope not.

EDIT: OK, back from a bit of searching and I just have to say -- WOW!!!!!! and not in a good way. :(

Transformer TF101 owner, would like to purchase Gameloft games
Hey guys
smiley.gif

Unfortunately we still cannot provide you with some new info concerning our games on your device.

For your information the release of the games for a certain device depends not only on our company but also on some other factors.

Please visit our website for all the new information.
And that, from the product forum ADMINISTRATOR..."some other factors". WEAK! For sure that is the worst level of customer support I have seen this entire month. I guess it ain't gonna happen.

-Matt

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I couldn't wait, this game is pretty flippin sweet. I was just amazed at the power of this phone and couldn't imagine how much power this game would take to run.

My mind is blown:hail:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wait...the two of you picked up Modern Combat 3 at $6.99?!??!?!!?!! Didn't your parents teach you how to WAIT??? :blink: Surely I'm missing something...please tell me it's MC2, right?

BTW, whoever notices first that MC3 is on the 24-hour $.99 sale, could you please post a little update here? :)

-Matt

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I couldn't wait, this game is pretty flippin sweet. I was just amazed at the power of this phone and couldn't imagine how much power this game would take to run.

My mind is blown:hail:
Rofl you did what they wanted. Their strategy has worked. :happy3: Ill personally wait. i bought 3 gameloft games yesterday but got distracted by the free nfl one. imagine that? :p
(bought 9mm, mc2, order and chaos)

Rant about it :soapbox:: I do wish they didnt mess it up with all those in app purchase stuff. feels like the game is designed to take my money not designed for me to play. im stuck with 3 qb sneak type run plays... you could always buy more run plays. :mad: stuck with one stadium unless i pay or win 3 superbowls. Gameplay is cool but the game sucks when its designed around getting us to buy stuff, kinda tacky if you ask me. id rather buy outright it and have a fun game then have a teasing game while nagging me to buy stuff the whole time.

Another rant: order and chaos is an online game which is nice but requires a profile. okay thats cool, i go to make one and apparently my screen name that ive used for years: ilikemoneygreen (imagine that) contains offensive material. :blink: i almost dont wanna play that game just because of that.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
It took more than 15 mins on wifi to download. So that 15 min return window is pointless. But the game is awesome. Well worth $0.99.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It took more than 15 mins on wifi to download. So that 15 min return window is pointless. But the game is awesome. Well worth $0.99.
That window has been useless for me on my games. It would be better if they at least gave us an hour.... which still wouldnt have been enough time for 9mm...