Gameloft games not working on Charge...yet

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by biggles, May 17, 2011.

1. biggles

biggles Member

I am copying the text of my email from Gameloft support stating that the Droid Charge is not yet supported. I will post again if/when their games start working on this new phone. I hope it happens soon...I have 9 cool games from them that will run much better than they did on my old Droid 1.

Hello!

Unfortunately, your Android device is not supported. Our development team is constantly working to bring new games to all platforms and we forward them all your suggestions. We do not currently have any specific information to share about release of games for your device, but be sure to follow our Twitter (twitter.com/gameloft) or like us on Facebook (facebook.com/gameloft) so that you'll be the first to about these changes. All our new game announcements are available there in real time, so stay tuned!

If your device is not supported, please do not try downloading a game which is not for your specific phone model. Each game is built for one particular device. If your phone is not listed, it's no use trying to get another game build. It will not work and it is not meant to work.

So, please wait until our company support for your device, we will send games to you.

Please get back to me if you have any other questions.

Best wishes,
Search tags for this page

gameloft games not working s4

unfortunately com.gameloft not working

why is my droid charge not compatible with games