1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gameboy Emulator

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by MPGHThunder, May 15, 2013.

1. MPGHThunder

MPGHThunder New Member

Okay, I've been trying to download roms for the emulator on my phone and it gives me a download error. I assumed that's because it's a .zip file, obviously, so I tried several programs to extract it, but it doesn't work. I don't have a computer to extract the files or the cable to hook it up to a computer, it would be extremely helpful if someone knows an alternative method of extracting the file.
  2. dirtyred138

dirtyred138 New Member

If you are doing it all on your phone, you are going to have a hard time. I would switch to Unity 8 when the full version is released. Then you will be able to use full versions of software instead of mobile apps.
  3. JamesTremen

JamesTremen New Member

So what are the other remedies of it? I am just fed up of doing all this again and again..Now It is really annoying..If you unable to solve it...
    :(
  4. dirtyred138

dirtyred138 New Member

Download a terminal emulator and a root file browser. Cyanogen should have both for free on the play store. Both are working great for me.
Search tags for this page

emulator gameboy

game boy roms not working on droid x2

gameboy emulator

gameboy emulator for droid x