Gameboy Color Emulator

md61813

Reaction score
I just got a Droid recently and I wanted to get a Gameboy Color Emulator to play Pokemon Crystal :p Can someone guide me on how to do this? What all do I need?

OH and I was also wondering, would I be able to trade with someone that had Crystal version on a Gameboy DSi? They use WiFi to trade, and the Droid has WiFi, so wouldnt we be able to trade pokemon? Kthx.:icon_ banana:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just got a Droid recently and I wanted to get a Gameboy Color Emulator to play Pokemon Crystal :p Can someone guide me on how to do this? What all do I need?

OH and I was also wondering, would I be able to trade with someone that had Crystal version on a Gameboy DSi? They use WiFi to trade, and the Droid has WiFi, so wouldnt we be able to trade pokemon? Kthx.:icon_ banana:
Go into the market and search GBCoid. I don't know if you can save your game on the free version though..go to doperoms.com, find the rom, put it on your sd card, and locate it on the GBCoid emulator. As far as trading I have no idea.

bomber889

Reaction score
You can also go to freeroms.com for roms. You need the paid version to save your progress. Not sure if you can trade, I doubt it though.