1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gameboid...

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by ugadawgs23, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ugadawgs23

ugadawgs23 New Member

So I'm in the middle of exams and have absolutely no time to keep wasting on trying to get this thing to work.

I'm trying to play freaking pokemon and I can't even get it to work. I've followed all the youtube and website guides but for some reason it's just not working. Can someone help take me step-by-step through it? Thanks.
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Funny you say that you don't have enough time to waste on making your Gameboid work during the middle of exams...ha...you have a gba bios on your sd card, correct?
  3. ugadawgs23

ugadawgs23 New Member

Haha yeah I know, it's just I've spent like two hours that I should have been studying because I got hooked on trying to get it to work. Anyways, Yeah I do have it. When I run it I just get sent to a screen that says at the word Gameboy. I haven't been able to find a ROM that works.
  4. zJuicy

zJuicy New Member

Search tags for this page

can gameboid play ds games

can gameboid play ds roms

can you play ds games on gameboid

can't play games on gameboid
does gameboid play ds games
ds gameboid
gameboid

gameboid ds

gameboid nds