1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GAMEBOID (post market removal)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by el_zo1212o, Jun 13, 2012.

1. el_zo1212o

el_zo1212o New Member

I'm sure there is probably a thread about Gameboid every week around here, but a quick forum search didn't turn up a match to my exact problem.

I downloaded Gameboid from Slideme and the BIOS that I've been dragging around for years worked just fine. The problem is when I try to load up a game it fails and brings me back to the rom select screen. Except when I load up a custom rom. It's a mod of Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance(subtitled Revenge of the Findeseicle- if you like CV, look it up, it's excellent).

Anyone know why legit roms don't work but custom ones do? And how I can fix it?

Thanks for any help.
Search tags for this page
gameboid android market

gameboid market

gameboid not in market
gameboid removed

slideme market gameboid

slideme marketplace gameboid
yongzh's gameboid