[GAME] Where's? Geography Game

k0nig

Reaction score
View attachment 63605

Where's? is a game based in the last version of GoogleMaps. Test your geography knowledge in an easy and fun way.

The object of game is put on the map the points you will randomly asking. The separation between the selected position and the real position of the point will penalize you.

When starting a game of Where's? you will have a marker with a certain number of miles or kilometers initials. On each turn you will subtracting the distance to the real point position, so that the game ends when the score reaches 0. How many points you'll be able to play before finishing the game?

For more information about the game visit website:
Website of Where's?

Google Play link:
View attachment 63606

IMPORTANT: YOU NEED GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES (GOOGLEMAPS)!

For anything (problems, questions, suggestions, new points) you can use my email or the feedback section of the application.

I would appreciate it if you download the game let your review on GooglePlay. Thanks.

LoomMan

Reaction score
Had a lot of fun testing my knowledge of geography. :) Nice educational game concept.

OP
k0nig

k0nig

Reaction score
Where's? Geography Game updated to 1.14:

Now you can play by regions:
- United States
- Europe
- Asia
- Latin America
- Africa
- Oceania
- America

Where's? has exceeded 500 locations ... and continues to grow. Send your suggestions to the developer email or through the feedback section of the game.