Game Videos

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
*subscribed* i've always liked cellphone game reviews but they are hard to find sometimes

taypotts

Reaction score
Sorry, I know it's been a while, but I'm going to try to upload the SNESoid tonight. I did the video with a tripod, so it is better then the Gameboid one. Lol! If Youtube would stop being dumb I could upload it sooner.

taypotts

Reaction score
Here's the SNESoid! Sorry for the delay!

[video=youtube;P3W7ECvT4cc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3W7ECvT4cc]YouTube - Motorola Droid SNESoid (super nintendo)[/video]

taypotts

Reaction score
haha... Believe it or not, I uploaded this from my Droid cause youtube is spazzing out with Firefox! I just copied it over to my Droid and then uploaded on wi-fi :)

flako3

Reaction score
Hey taypotts where did you get the ninja turtles rom from?? i have super mario but i cant seem to find the ninja turtle...please help...

amb4582

Reaction score
Is there any possible way someone could upload a video of NESOID running while also using the physical D-Pad on the Droid....I am curious as to whether or not the D-Pad is functional in all emulator versions, but especially in NESOID.
THANKS!!!

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
*LINK REMOVED*

there you go

I'm not a mod, but i'd be careful posting direct links to ROM downloads. As old as these games are, they are still copyrighted; and thus it would be illegal for someone who didn't own the original game cartridge to download. It sort of crosses the line of "Warez" to be posting ROM downloads.

Last edited:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good evening gentleman. Please refrain from posting links that could be illiegal. We appreciate your enthusiasm. I will continue to monitor this thread carefully for a bit. Thanks again

sinner1979

Reaction score
quake what the ppl want to see :icon_ devil:

[video=youtube;-9Q3NK3iO7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Q3NK3iO7w[/video]

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
The snesoid virtual keys are decent but its missing the a b buttons. That or im missing where they are.