Game Shark/Action replay (gba) emulator for droid

Spazattack31

Reaction score
when trying to access either of the two, (action replay, or game shark)

It says:The switch at the top is over to the left, you must move it to the right to continue.

Now i know that their is a built in feature in the emulator for cheats.
But i am un aware of how they function exactly. Is their a way to imput cheats and or turn the switch on?

Musturd

Reaction score
Wait.... Are you trying to do this on the droid phone? Or on the computer?

On the Droid, you cannot enter in AR or GS cheats. You have to transfer it to the computer. See this thread...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/9004-gameshark-codebreaker-codes-gameboid.html

I found a way to patch codes into GBA roms. Which is a better solution than that posted in the other thread. But it's a little confusing. I will post a guide when I've figured it all out (and have enough time; probably Tuesday/Wednesday).

Stay tuned. :)

alienware777

Reaction score
Wait.... Are you trying to do this on the droid phone? Or on the computer?

On the Droid, you cannot enter in AR or GS cheats. You have to transfer it to the computer. See this thread...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/9004-gameshark-codebreaker-codes-gameboid.html

I found a way to patch codes into GBA roms. Which is a better solution than that posted in the other thread. But it's a little confusing. I will post a guide when I've figured it all out (and have enough time; probably Tuesday/Wednesday).

Stay tuned. :)

I'm waiting. Although not patiently.:icon_ banana:

Delirious17

Reaction score
This sounds exciting! I hope something like this comes to the likes of Game Genie so we can have more unique fun on other Gameboy/Nintendo and maybe even Sega games :D

peterjariel

Reaction score
Man I got the super nintendo emulator. ITS SICK!!!!!! I feel like I'm 5. I can play mario just like old times