game help please

Discussion in 'Android Support' started by Travisrv, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Travisrv

Travisrv New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can't play any online games they all say I can have only one account per device and I've never played any of these games before. All storm 8 games and mmo's. Droid 2 is brand new out of the box and this is my first smart phone. Any help would be great thanks

2. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +18
    What games specifically? Is storm 8 a game or do you mean 8 Blackberry storm games? Are these games set up through an email address? Maybe thats the source and not the phone...

3. Travisrv

Travisrv New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Storm8 is the company games are world war, racing live, ect. Also other mmo's like parallel kingdom, and pocket empires. Almost every online game that has a user name and password says I allready have an account with this device and I've never played these games before. Also this phones brand new.

4. ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Your best bet is to go install pocket empires again. Then in the market send an email to the developer. (i go to Market/Downloads/Pocket Empires/Email the developer) Explain your situation with the person. It sounds like an issue they could fix easy.

5. Travisrv

Travisrv New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The problem im having is it seems to be all my online. Games and I haven't been getting any response from developers