game help please

Travisrv

Reaction score
Can't play any online games they all say I can have only one account per device and I've never played any of these games before. All storm 8 games and mmo's. Droid 2 is brand new out of the box and this is my first smart phone. Any help would be great thanks

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't play any online games they all say I can have only one account per device and I've never played any of these games before. All storm 8 games and mmo's. Droid 2 is brand new out of the box and this is my first smart phone. Any help would be great thanks

What games specifically? Is storm 8 a game or do you mean 8 Blackberry storm games? Are these games set up through an email address? Maybe thats the source and not the phone...

OP
T

Travisrv

Reaction score
Storm8 is the company games are world war, racing live, ect. Also other mmo's like parallel kingdom, and pocket empires. Almost every online game that has a user name and password says I allready have an account with this device and I've never played these games before. Also this phones brand new.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your best bet is to go install pocket empires again. Then in the market send an email to the developer. (i go to Market/Downloads/Pocket Empires/Email the developer) Explain your situation with the person. It sounds like an issue they could fix easy.

OP
T

Travisrv

Reaction score
The problem im having is it seems to be all my online. Games and I haven't been getting any response from developers