Game gripper

louy99

Reaction score
Anyone here have a game gripper? Wondering how well it works playing nes roms on the droid

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

arrjaytea

Reaction score
People mostly seem to love them. Loads of reviews throughout the forums. Use search.

Edit: Also, Google.

Grassi

Reaction score
Hell yeah!!!!! The game gripper is a must have for gamers like me who play PSX games or any other complicated game that has hard controls, best 15 bucks I ever spent

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

BFS1983

Reaction score
Only $15 for that? It sounds like a bargain considering Verizon charges $20 for a phone case.

ArtooDroid

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting one of those, but will it work if I have a clear plastic case on my Droid R2D2? It's somewhat thin, but I have a bad feeling it won't fit.

Grassi

Reaction score
Unfortunately it will not work with cases, the phone must be naked for use. But it is a great tool, I love it, I suggest buying a good case that is easy to take off, I am trying to find a good case and the only two that are looking good is the seidio innocase and the otter box commuter. Anybody have either? How do you like it?

ziltoid

Reaction score
I have a bodyglove on my d1 and the gamegripper fits. I even lend it to my buddy who has a case on his d2g.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Grassi

Reaction score
What? ?? That's tight, mine will not fit if I have a damn case on. Can you put up pictures?

ziltoid

Reaction score
I just took a pic right now on my d1. The 2nd pic might look like it's going to come loose but it doesn't.
aefc4871-6793-792c.jpg

aefc4871-67a6-a174.jpg

Grassi

Reaction score
Lol oh I see you just stretched the **** out of the thing, I thought you meant it would just fit without doing that, you might wanna be careful man it might break or get stuck like that. Thanks for the picks

ziltoid

Reaction score
Lol yeah. Trust me, its fine. Its been like this for months now. It's very flexible so it doesn't lose its elasticity. I can rock it with or without the case fine.

Grassi

Reaction score
That's badass

jgregoryj1

Reaction score
I have have a GG for my old droid1, loved it so much I bought one from for my D2G. Awesome game accessory. Cannot praise it enough. Works good with all the eumlators, even the PSX and N64. Plus they have all sorts of styles and game controller patterns.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

ahC_hED

Reaction score
I ordered a gamegripper a few months back, but I have yet to use it. Maybe one day

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums