[Game] Goblin Market

newtzgames

Reaction score
I'm proud to announce my first ever release to Google Play: Goblin Market!

I really think this game is like no other card game currently in Google Play. It's very unique and strategic. Give it a shot. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newtzgames.goblinmarket

Description

Goblin Market is a unique, addictive card game with an amazing amount of depth! Players take turns bidding on auctions of 1 to 3 cards.

There are six suits available and each card may have one or two suits. You only score points for the top three suits you possess at the end of the game, and LOSE points for any others, so be careful what you bid for or you may find yourself at the bottom of the scoreboard!

At the start of the game the goblins will help by giving you coins to get started, but as the game progresses they get more reluctant to part with their hard-earned wealth. Once that happens, you'll have to rely on the other players for more coins.

Screenshots

View attachment 49435 View attachment 49434

View attachment 49432 View attachment 49433

QR Code

img.php

shaggykid

Reaction score
I'll download and check it out right now.

Edit: Any chance you would make a free version to check out? I don't currently have a bank card anymore :(
Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

OP
N

newtzgames

Reaction score
I'll download and check it out right now.

Edit: Any chance you would make a free version to check out? I don't currently have a bank card anymore :(

There is currently no free demo version, but it's something I'm currently considering.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Definitely consider it. I do not mind paying a dollar for a game usually. But as I said, I'm temporarily without a bank card. And I do like to test the game about before actually doing so.

In any case it certainly looks interesting and you have already had a 3 5 star reviews. Maybe more now.

So Congrats on your game!

OP
N

newtzgames

Reaction score
Version 1.1.1 is now available! The big new feature is added support for pass-and-play multiplayer for up to four people! Now's an even better time to pick it up if you haven't already!

marlonvps

Reaction score
I had never played a game with Decktet cards and now I want to get a set. The new pass and play feature makes it very easy to introduce new people to the game.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Wow.. way to hijack a thread

shaggykid

Reaction score
Have you made a free version yet?