[Game] Eole and the paper ball

TobyKaos

Reaction score
Hello,
Do you know about this game? No!!! Then I am not surprise because android market is a jungle with many apps and games.

Then me, a little indie game developer :( , come on this great forum to write some news about my first Android game. Youhou, I realized my child dream but now I want to earn money with it (indie game developer is my full time job since 2007).

Quickly, because some of you are sleeping now, I will presents you my game Eole and the paper ball. Eole is the god of wind (I believe that in English it is Aeolus?) and he blows constantly on your ball of paper. You can not stop it but you can slow down speed and jump or use boost to be the faster.
Faster you are, better you are. The gameplay is simple but you will have difficulty to achieve the 30 levels. See the trailer.

[video=youtube;X8jAqzfJoQQ]http://youtu.be/X8jAqzfJoQQ"]YouTube - Trailer Eole and the paper ball[/video]

Your comments and suggestion are welcome.

Screenshots:

EoleATPB_2011-04-09_15-36-39-64.png

EoleATPB_2011-03-21_16-47-14-01.png

Android market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.chaosgamesstudio.Eole

esoomenona

Reaction score
I hope you don't mind my asking, but what is the purpose of the permission that this game has to change UI settings? It's something I haven't seen before and it makes me very curious, as well as cautious about installing it. Thank you.

OP
T

TobyKaos

Reaction score
Hello,
I am not a hacker :) . then in sdk doc it is written: "Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale."

But if it is not user friendly I will remove this permission because I do not modify locale, and Internet acces to for full and demo version. For lite i must use internet access for ads.

In the next version , the v1.2, I will remove time table in order to focus player on gameplay only. you will see only the best time, the time to beat to success a level and your best time for this level. And plus a total score that corresponding of your XP.
If I have enough time i will add a survival mode in wich you must survive the more time you can in one auto build level and collect life.

In a next version I will add editor level, and open feint score submission. I hope player will buy my game and maybe I will launch contest with goodies to earn...

To be continued...

OP
T

TobyKaos

Reaction score
Hi all,

as promised the updates succeed and now if you click on the ads you get 10 coins. And we've added many more items to collect (there were too few).

A hyper annoying bug has been fixed. You can turn off your screen and go half easily, which was not the case before.

Know that the paid version has been updated. In this version you have from the beginning all the special balls. 4 balls with different powers.

Good game

I recall the address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chaosgamesstudio.Eole