Galnet MIUI ICS (2.1.6, Stable)

jlhaehl

Reaction score
Thank you themib for the fast and informative reply, I have only every used stock rom and CM7 on my D2G so i was unaware. i hate to be off topic but, i have flashed miui ics stable 2.1.6 after an SBF. I'm running fine and rooted but i wonder if i am still able to wifi tether or do i have to did up my old radicomm program? any help is appercaited, you have to love droid forums concise and accurate information from a very supportive community, you guys and gals rock!!

dancedroid

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
Thank you themib for the fast and informative reply, I have only every used stock rom and CM7 on my D2G so i was unaware. i hate to be off topic but, i have flashed miui ics stable 2.1.6 after an SBF. I'm running fine and rooted but i wonder if i am still able to wifi tether or do i have to did up my old radicomm program? any help is appercaited, you have to love droid forums concise and accurate information from a very supportive community, you guys and gals rock!!

dancedroid

Not sure try rootzwiki thread
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/12237-galnet-miui-ics-216-stable/page__view__getnewpost

Sent from my DROID 2G w/4.5.608 using Droid Forum app

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
seems pretty good so far. the only thing I'm confused with is the fixing of the keyboard light problem. can somebody give me more specific directions of what exactly to set to 255 because there are different levels.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
seems pretty good so far. the only thing I'm confused with is the fixing of the keyboard light problem. can somebody give me more specific directions of what exactly to set to 255 because there are different levels.

Settings/display/advanced mode
Turn on custom
Edit other levels...
Change zereos in keyboard to 255 or what I did, use same numbers as screen

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
Turn on custom
Edit other levels...
Change zereos in keyboard to 225 or. What I did, use same numbers as screen

thanks

jlhaehl

Reaction score
hello, i love this rom :biggrin: but was having issues with teh unthrottle supercahrger scripts even with scipt manager and putting them in manually they werent able to work, after using a different set of instructions, that currently fail my memory it looked as though i was getting somewhere but havent noticed any difference, any assitance is greatly apperciated, i still love this rom!

jlhaehl

Reaction score
hey bro this is what i did, have rom manager, in rom manager flash the latest clockworkrecovery(should be first button), install droid bootstrapper, select top option to boot strap, give root permissions, you will see "Success" select second option to reboot into recovery, install from zip, select zip location. hope this helps man

droidfellow

Reaction score
This rom is awesome, been running it for a day and half, with no issues. My morning routine usually kills my battery but this is still going without having to plug like always.
Installation was simple just follow the instructions. I went from Apex RC4 easy. Thanks beanstown.

P.S Even though I don't like how all my apps gets dumped on the screen like that other phone, I placed them in folders and decided to give it a try for a few days. If I don't like i will go back to go launcher.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
some screenshots with MIUI Theme

shot_000005.png20120129_225136.jpg

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
update
'BeansTown106'

MIUI ICS 2.2.1 For D2G
:

New Build:

2.2.1 Stable Build:
*ALL of the fixes and additions from previous builds

Added Volume+ instead of Dsp Manager
Added 1% Batt Increments
Radio/Data fix
Fixed Charge light
Reverted to standard Miui Reboot Menu
Added older Miui Control Panel So u can set Battery to see Percentages!
Fixed My Install script so all u have to do is wipe data and davlik (no more mounting and wiping system, Makes more stable)

Thanks to Wizard for 1% and Charge light and the radio fix

download [ROM] Galnet MIUI ICS 2.2.1 ( 1% Batt, No Charge Led, Vol+, Various Fixs ) - RootzWiki

wildbill86

Reaction score
I have no option to use custom levels in my display settings to fix keyboard light. Help please.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
I have no option to use custom levels in my display settings to fix keyboard light. Help please.

are you using 2.1.6 or 2.2.1 from last night

should be there
Turn on use custom
Edit other levels...
Change zereos in keyboard to 255 or what I did, use same numbers as screen
advanced).pngedit other.pnglevel numbers.png

wildbill86

Reaction score
I am on the update from the 29th, 2.1.6. I can just flash the update from last night over this one without data and cache wipe right?