gallery

Anthony 23

Reaction score
Is there anyway that I could organise my photos and media in my gallery? It just seems like a lot of pictures are in differant spots and probably using my space. I downloaded a free photshop app that is supposed to store my pics but I can't seem to transfer my pics or media to it. Recently I have used the google online gallery to send my pictures over to. Should I just send them all over there to better organise? Thanks

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can create folders and move the pictures to different folders within the SD card. I also have a Photobucket account, and any time I snap a picture, a copy of it goes to Photobucket for storage.

hanzie

Reaction score
is there anyway to stop it from making the same pics in multiple folders?

i have one picture folder but when i take a photo the same pic shows up in 4 different folders in the gallery, when i try to look for the folders via usb the folders are not on my card...
also how can i make the pics save just to the sd card?
thanks guys

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
is there anyway to stop it from making the same pics in multiple folders?

i have one picture folder but when i take a photo the same pic shows up in 4 different folders in the gallery, when i try to look for the folders via usb the folders are not on my card...
also how can i make the pics save just to the sd card?
thanks guys

All pictures taken by the camera are saved to the SD card (in the DCIM folder IIRC). In the Gallery pictures are shown in different views, but that does not mean there are more than one copy of the picture on the card. It is just the way the Gallery displays them. AFAIK you cant change that behavior.

r-mad

Reaction score
Anthony's question still stands and I share it. Pics seem organized by date/time. If I have a bunch of pics of my kids, I cannot put them in the order I want; it always comes back to when the pic was taken or perhaps edited. Back in my Palm OS days, I could change order by changing the names of the pics (it would place them in alphabetical order). I'd sure like to find a way.