1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gallery wont connect to Picasa bypasses to new account

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by ranchpig, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ranchpig

ranchpig New Member

I'm new to this but i wanted to upload some of the phone's photos to Picasa and whether it's from Gallery or PicSay, When I click on the double arrow icon to share, it gives me a list of who to share with, I choose Picasa it starts to bring up the caption, album screen. But it immediately goes to "add a Google Account." I click next and have the option of signing in which when i do it says that account is already on this phone. I added my wife's account and it worked, however it only worked ONCE. It's like it's auto-verifying it incorrectly or something. Everything else Google related seems to work. I can go to the Picasa website from phone and it will auto logon. Any suggestions?

It is a rooted droid 3 running launcher Pro, TB, and Juice Defender. I have the typical verizon apps, etc. Frozen out Nothing deleted. :frown:
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  2. ranchpig

ranchpig New Member

well i guess it would have helped if picasa authenticator had been running... i did have it frozen after all... but even defrosted and rebooted... it's still doing the same thing. The only difference is that now i have the option of adding an account under Picasa on the Quick Upload option. However when i choose Picasa it doesn't seem to recognize my Login/Pass from google. Soooo messed up. uhhhh... isn't this supposed to work with all google proggies? Guess not
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 wont connect to picasa

link android gallery to picasa

new account

picasa app android