gallery widget

bfoster

Reaction score
What happened to the gallery widget? Just got the update. This widget, and the weather is gone. Please recommendations are helpful as what to do or download to solve the problems here.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I use hd widgets for weather. I believe motorola removed the gallery widget in our jb build

Dolly

Reaction score
My gallery widget disappeared the day BEFORE I got the JB update. I installed another widget from the store, ICS gallery. Wonder why?

deduct

Reaction score
I still have the gallery widget on jb. Its called photo gallery.

OP
bfoster

bfoster

Reaction score
I mean it is there, not the widget and won't sync with Facebook.

deduct

Reaction score
Oh. Well Facebook is a major battery drain and sucks anyway.

OP
bfoster

bfoster

Reaction score
I find the one called photo gallery, just for pics on the phone. Before the update it synced with my Facebook page and gave me the option to look through pics to see if I want to post some. The option was so I could not need to open Facebook and scroll to find pic posts. Plus if the gallery's still on my phone, the widget needed better sizing.

deduct

Reaction score
Have you tried flip board? Its free in play store and let's you connect to social media like Facebook. Not sure if that's exactly what your looking for but might be worth a try.

OP
bfoster

bfoster

Reaction score
Well I liked the interface on the way the gallery worked before the update. It just showed pics posted on Facebook, and then let me view and like or comment. Not sync my photographs to Facebook. Guess I will have to search for another .