Gallery Question

kematocha

Reaction score
Yeah I have tried a couple reboots. Hmm this method seems like it should solve my problem..
Did you try the copy /paste method I suggested? It works if you put it in the right place I promise. One other thing you could try is clear the cache in Beautiful Widgets or go to the folder I mentioned earlier "/sdcard/data/beautifulwidgets/cache" and delete them manually then paste in the ".nomedia".

jaycbrf4

Reaction score
Ok... I just fixed this on my Droid 3.

Copy DCIM folder to computer. Delete DCIM folder from phone.

Go to manage Applications and clear Gallery's cache.

Find your .nomedia file... I got mine in the Games folder from the Nova demo data folder.

Paste the .nomedia folder into each individual skin's folder. So go into Data/Beautifulwidgets/skins and copy into each folder in there... Then go into Data/Beautifulwidgets/wskins and do the same... then bskins... scskins and so on.

I noticed that some downloaded skins already had a .nomedia file there so I skipped it and moved on to the next skin's folder until I pasted a .nomedia file into every skin folder in the BeautifulWidgets folder.

open Gallery and delete everything that is in there. I had like 504 generic photo icons from the skin jpegs. I selected multiple and then deleted.

copy DCIM folder back to phone. open Gallery and you should be all set... At least I was...