1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gallery Problem

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by InfrnalSky, Mar 18, 2011.

1. InfrnalSky

InfrnalSky New Member

I did a quick search of this and couldn't find the answer.

Hey guys, I have just flashed over to Liberty 1.5 for the very first time and I am loving it. However, when I open the photo gallery and click on the image, a different image comes up. I have tried uninstalling and installing both the 2d and 3d gallery, and unmounting and mounting the SD card. This is extremely frustrating because I can't look at any of my photos. Has anybody had any experience with this and if so, how did you fix it.

I really appreciate any help you can give me.

Eddie
  2. InfrnalSky

InfrnalSky New Member

Sorry, forgot to include the information that I have no themes installed, the only mods I have are the blur camera, and the issue occurs whenever I try to look at pictures.
  3. InfrnalSky

InfrnalSky New Member

Thanks for all the help guys. Really appreciate it.
  4. webmastir

webmastir New Member

lol. np, we're here for you! :icon_eek: