Gallery Photo album deleted..how do i get it back?!

StillBlunted

Reaction score
Was sharing a photo on facebook...when i went to share another, the whole file of like 100+ pics was deleted some how!!! Not sure where it went. I restarted my phone, removed battery, and tried opening gallery from my home screen...and through menu.

PLS HELP TY!

JimmyD

Reaction score
When you state "Gallery Photo album deleted", do you mean the pictures within the album are gone, or the actual Gallery itself is not on the phone any more?

Also, have you plugged your Droid into your PC via USB to see if you can access it that way?

Or, can you see your pictures folder on your SD card through apps like Astro, ES File Explorer, Linda, or similar app?

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Yeah, I lost everything in my Gallery when I deleted the big thumbnail cache directory for the app. However this didn't actually erase the media, it just prevented it from reloading. I've you navigate to DCIM and go to Camera, everything should still be there. Difference is, when I restarted, the cache repopulated and the pictures loaded back up in the Gallery. Good luck lol

Jcshannon05

Reaction score
I had a problem before like this. I was/am a flashaholic and decided to install Titanium backup and somehow that app was making my pics and other media unable to be read to show up in the gallery. I uninstalled Titanium backup and then deleted what was left on my sdcard and then my pics showed back up in gallery. Don't know if this will help you. Thats just what happened to me. Good luck.