1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gallery Online Albums Order

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by Amee, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Amee

Amee New Member

I did the upgrade from Droid 1 to Droid 3 today. I upload all my pictures to Picasa Web Albums so I can view them on my phone. I have hundreds of albums in my Picasa Web Albums with the album names being the photo date month, like "2011-07". On the old Droid it sorted them with newest first, but on Droid 3 its sorting with oldest first. Whether I sort by date or A-Z the oldest are always first.

Is there anything that can be done to sort newest to oldest? I've been trying to search for people discussing this and a solution but haven't been finding much.
  2. Raptor007

Raptor007 New Member

I am just settling into mine so I will do some digging.
  3. geobernd

geobernd New Member

My Picasa Web albums don't show up at all.. They show up if I go to 'Me' under the names - but under 'Online' nothing is there....
    How did you add your picasa account?
  4. slally

slally New Member

Under the master settings/accounts. You can also add a youtube account there...
Search tags for this page

android online album

droid razr online album
online album droid
pictures from droid online album

what is online album on droid

whts online album on android