gallery help

MikeFL25

Reaction score
Apparently I accidentally deleted the gallery app that comes with the Droid. Is there any way for me to get it back, or re-download it, or anything?

Last edited:
OP
MikeFL25

MikeFL25

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can get that gallery app back?

ShowTime

Reaction score
I believe he'd have to be rooted to delete a stock app wouldn't he? Unless the OP just means he deleted the homescreen icon for it... but otherwise, I'm sure someone else can get you the apk for it to reinstall it..... yada yada yada other various root talk I don't entirely understand, annnd done. :D

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I believe he'd have to be rooted to delete a stock app wouldn't he? Unless the OP just means he deleted the homescreen icon for it... but otherwise, I'm sure someone else can get you the apk for it to reinstall it..... yada yada yada other various root talk I don't entirely understand, annnd done. :D

That would be why I asked him to clarify. If he's rooted, he'll have to download the apk and adb push it or use root explorer, but if he's stock and just deleted it from the homescreen, alp he haas to do it bring ut out of the app drawer.

I like to know the parameters of the question before answering it, but thanks for the colorful attitude. :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ShowTime

Reaction score
I prefer to answer first, and read the question third, separated by clarifying the parameters. :icon_ banana:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I prefer to answer first, and read the question third, separated by clarifying the parameters. :icon_ banana:

Hmm...I'll have to give that a try some time... Haha!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk