Gallery Folders.

OP
DroDough

DroDough

Reaction score
Pretty sure since I have no responses people have over looked this question. If u have looked at this post and have just been unable to answer, thank u for atleast looking. Just so people know I have since figured out how to add folders in the stock/native gallery app in case anyone else has wondered.

Reaction score
Yes, I'm interested in this too! Never saw the original post but interested in how you figured out how to do it for sure.

Snoking

Reaction score
Phone is not the best place to keep important pictures. Copying them to your computer and organizing them there is better, as you back up your computer, RIGHT?

andeejo

Reaction score
Good point. But there are always the pictures on the phone to carry around and show off to others. Might be nice to separate into folders.

OP
DroDough

DroDough

Reaction score
I did it by connecting the phone to my computer via USB. I am sure you can use a file exploerer app such as solid explorer. When you plug the phone in you will get 2 boxes that pop up showing the 2 drives (internal storage, external storage) select open folder to view files. When the new box papers showing all files on the phone, create a new folder by itself, in the internal storage. Name it what you want and add pics to that folder. Make sure the folder you create is by itself and not in any other folders.