1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gallery app last used 'share via' app shortcut button missing since update

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by MattE303, Jun 4, 2013.

1. MattE303

MattE303 Member

It's a minor thing, but I really miss it. Prior to the latest update, when viewing a single photo in the Gallery app, the top menu would include a button for the last app I sent a photo to by using the "Share via" capability. In my case, I usually send pictures via GO SMS Pro, so there would be a nice shortcut button for that app (next to the camera, 'share via', and delete buttons). Now, every time I want to send a pic via MMS, I have to click the 'share via' button, scroll down, and select GO SMS Pro from the long list of apps. I can't imagine why they took out such a convenient feature :frown:
  2. hotsaucecommittee

hotsaucecommittee Member

I completely agree with you on this missing feature. I only wish this was the biggest issue with this beyond terrible update!
Search tags for this page
android gallery icon disappeared galaxy 4

android gallery icon missing

facebook share button on galaxy s5 is missing

galaxy s3 gallery app missing

galaxy s3 gallery share via sms

galaxy s3 missing gallery app

galaxy s3 share via

gallery icon missing android

gs3 gallery share apps

lost gallery on samsung galaxy s3

missing gallery apps on samsung s4