1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gallery and Music disappear after ROM install?

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Development' started by bitter, Aug 15, 2012.

1. bitter

bitter New Member

This just happened randomly. I was running BAMF with no issues until today. My gallery disappeared and none of my music will show up. If I use QuickPix all of my pictures show up, but my music won't show up anymore. Any help?
  2. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

There were a lot of folks that have been having this issue today for some reason. A few had .nomedia files where they shouldn't be, and deleting them solved their problem.

SD Card constantly losing connection. HELP! - Galaxy Nexus - RootzWiki <-- a thread to discussion about this.

If that isn't it, or that thread doesn't have something that helps you, we can try other things. Perhaps this for example. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.addz.mediascannerroot
Search tags for this page
android rom gallery missing
androif rom gallery missing
droid x all pictures and music disappeared
gallery not showing pictures after new rom install
music and pictures disappeared from android phone

my gallery disappeared