Gallery 2.1 Issues

hairlessrien

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just reinstalled .8 nexus one theme off rom manager and it still shows blurry pictures after taking pictures using camera zoom fx. Running newest cyanogen rom and J rummy. Just worried because in the change log it states that the gallery was fixed. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry to ask this, but i tried searching for it but can't find an answer! Thanks in advance.

xfireguru

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that the gallery might actually be loading the thumbnail from the preview into the actual image view. I've had that happen on occasion as well.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
same thing for me. i was hoping someone knew a fix for it. all my pictures are blurry.

OP
H

hairlessrien

Reaction score
I haven't found anything yet either. Gonna try reinstalling again and see if it helps.. maybe it requires a wipe..

xfireguru

Reaction score
I don't think wiping will help. There seems to be an issue. I've wiped multiple times and still get the occasional blurry picture.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SlateJones

Reaction score
Has anyone tried deleting the thumbnail folder from your sd card to see if it fixes the problem by making the gallery rebuild the folder? I havent had this issue, just wanted to offer a suggestion.