GalaxyS battery time

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by RodneyVL, Dec 23, 2010.

1. RodneyVL

RodneyVL New Member

Hi There,

As you can see, I'm a newbie. So please don't argue with me that I use this forum inproperly..

My question is: what's the best way to improve my battery time. This has been decreased the last weeks, my battery is low within half a day! This was never the case before.. I am using the Galaxys for half a year now, and it seems to get very worse over the last time. Before I have to purchase a new battery, your tips please!

Merry Xmas

Sent from my GT-I9000 using DroidForums App
  2. Richdd

Richdd New Member

Your battery will drain like that. Its normal. I bought two additional batteries, and the charger. So I have very little down time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using DroidForums App
  3. RodneyVL

RodneyVL New Member

So it's normal that it gets worse in such a short time?

In that case I will get me an additional one. Does it matter whether its an original one or not?
    Work at a telecom retailer and sometimes I see alternative batteries give better results..

Thanxxx!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using DroidForums App
  4. jvcalandra

jvcalandra New Member

If you go to Settings > Battery Manager and tap on the pic of the battery, you can adjust how the power is distributed. The phone still drains battery power quickly no matter how you set it, but you may gain an hour or two of life if you play around with the settings. I've gotten used to keeping a car charger in my car, and a charger at my office. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App