smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Screenshot is main screen... launcherpro, executive assistant & widget from weather bug...

And I like it... the stock calendar app is nice & angry birds is awesome...

aefd99e4-68e5-c48f.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums App

HalfMoon

Reaction score
Screenshot is main screen... launcherpro, executive assistant & widget from weather bug...

And I like it... the stock calendar app is nice & angry birds is awesome...

aefd99e4-68e5-c48f.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums App

Nice.

I'm still debating if I'm keeping this one.

It's nice and all, and really makes my Droid X seem small when I go back to it, but the performance seems to be lacking a bit. I was kind of expecting it to be a little faster. I ran Quadrant on it, even though I hate quoting Quadrant scores and it only scored just over 1,000.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks real good with LP. Whats executive assistant?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Looks real good with LP. Whats executive assistant?

It is a multi-purpose app that allows you to place a widget on your home screen to view / manage several apps thru tabs...calendar, email, SMS, missed calls, facebook, tasks, twitter, etc...it can be a home screen widget, lockscreen replacement, etc...this is my all-time fav app and the one I use the most on my X...

Here are a couple of links - one is a review and one is to the dev website...

Android App Review: Executive Assistant - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Executive Assistant - Appventive

ujhony03

Reaction score
i just rooted mines just now. I picked my tab up from BB like 2 hrs ago. So far i'm loving this thing. I really love having my work books on here and stuff. Weirdly enough verizon took out all of the eReaders execept for the Kindle app. I believe it was also supposed to come pre-loaded with the Kobo app which i had to install myself

mach330

Reaction score
dayam that ad hoc is gonna suck. i don't think i would get this now if i can't connect to my droid inc's wifi tether. i don't want to get another 3g service.

ujhony03

Reaction score
i thought that was going to be an issue for me as well. but truthfully i wouldnt like my phone to tether as it would kill my baterry compared to having this online with a $20 plan (1g) for verizon. I actually even went further and got the 3g plan since it includes hotspot for no extra charge. I will try it for a month and see how it goes. but so far i dont mind the plan

phillyphill39

Reaction score
just got my tab a few hours ago, i had the ipad and exchanged it out. and i know i saw the videos and everything but i just didnt realize how small this thing really was compared to that jumbo ipad. its so much easier to handle this device and text on it. glad my company works with vzw and i only had to pa a $35 restocking fee vs the $70. Time go root.

mach330

Reaction score
If you have the Tab rooted, try reading this thread, especially page 2 by SlavaNN, look at that picture.
A81E connect to Ad hoc WIFI : Android - Page 2

You will need to use ADB to pull/push edited files to the Tab.

This is ultimately how I got the Wistech A81-E Android Tablet to ad hoc to my Droid 1.
SDK, Root, and ad-hoc, link directions.

Oh wow. This is what i looking for. So if I root the tab already I just ned to do step 3 fit ad hoc? I don't ned the adb / sdk right? Cuz there's a one click root I found. Also for that step 3 that's on the tab not on the phone right?

jammasterkx2

Reaction score
If you have the Tab rooted, try reading this thread, especially page 2 by SlavaNN, look at that picture.

This is ultimately how I got the Wistech A81-E Android Tablet to ad hoc to my Droid 1.

Oh wow. This is what i looking for. So if I root the tab already I just ned to do step 3 fit ad hoc? I don't ned the adb / sdk right? Cuz there's a one click root I found. Also for that step 3 that's on the tab not on the phone right?
The step 3 is done on the Tab, so you will need adb(using Home computer) to pull/push the edited files shown on the picture.
You also download the gscript.zip file(to Home computer and unzip) and send it to your Tab.

mach330

Reaction score

The step 3 is done on the Tab, so you will need adb(using Home computer) to pull/push the edited files shown on the picture.
You also download the gscript.zip file(to Home computer and unzip) and send it to your Tab.

awesome thank you. Now time to get the sprint version (cuz I like the white back one )