Galaxy Tab A with Pen

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's perfect, I liked what I saw on the A, but as my use is predominantly Media, Email etc at my Living room chair, the pen lost out to the display. We're supposed to get iPads for work to do the documentation thing, so maybe the Pencil will come into play whenever that happens.

I'm not sure on the composition of the case I got, says leather, but on others I've bought it's pleather when you open the box... But heck, there's always Amazon.com to get another...

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So how are you liking the Tab A so far? I'm happy with the S2, and as you noted above, the battery on these Samsung Tabs is phenomenal.

Sent from an Apple Galaxy Tab S2

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I actually wrote this this morning

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" With S Pen

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Good review. I agree with everything, same with the S2, as I don't have the pen, I don't know what I'm missing except for when I used one in the store, but the screen is awesome. I'll see if I can post up some of the user data screen shots as well.

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
After a few months with this device I really like it. I would recommend it to anyone. I am actually going to order a physical keyboard to use with it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After a few months with this device I really like it. I would recommend it to anyone. I am actually going to order a physical keyboard to use with it.
I've got a Bluetooth keyboard/folio for my Tab1 10.1 . The shortcuts built in as keys above the numbers line are very cool on top of having an actual keyboard. I bet you'll like having a keyboard, with or without the extra shortcuts built in.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hope you like the KB, I had one with both my Nexus 7 and 10, it didn't catch on with me, possibly the Pen feature of the Tab will enhance your use.

Sent from an iGalaxy Tab S2

OP
Miller6386

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I just got my 6.0 update. I wish my Note 4 looked this good on MM. This tablets colors are much more appealing.

uploadfromtaptalk1468875374417.png

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk