Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Facebook

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Oh I have patience, just not when I cannot figure something out, lol.

Yea I figured if I turned it off it would remove profile pics from the contacts and atleast let me start over from scratch. Nope, even if I turn it back on, still does not give me all the original options. Clearing the cache and deleting the app information does nothing either. Ugh.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I use Sync.ME and it works pretty good. It takes my contacts and meshes them with my fb contacts and matches up their profile pic. So now in messages or when anyone calls their fb profile picture is what I see. Just one thing though, you have to have your contacts named the same as their fb profile. In other words you can't have a contact for "mom" and expect it to find the fb profile. You have to have mom named like her FB profile.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I use Sync.ME and it works pretty good. It takes my contacts and meshes them with my fb contacts and matches up their profile pic. So now in messages or when anyone calls their fb profile picture is what I see. Just one thing though, you have to have your contacts named the same as their fb profile. In other words you can't have a contact for "mom" and expect it to find the fb profile. You have to have mom named like her FB profile.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
+1 for Sync.me, though it'll find near matches if the names aren't exactly the same. I believe you can manually tell it who prior are too.

When I switched from a Samsung phone to the Nexus 6P, I missed the contact sync. Sync.me has filled that void.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk