Galaxy S4 slower than Motorola Razr M??

Nyguy7

Reaction score
I have had my S4 for about 3 months now and it does not feel all that snappy. So i decided to pull my Motorola Razr M out of the drawer
and do some speed comparisons.. The Razr M, was MUCH faster, when bringing up most apps and more notably when pulling up the contacts list and the dialer. I am talking about a full 1-2 second difference in some cases, As for web browsing, half of the time time they were about even and the other half of the time the M was faster( Both on WIFI).. Before anyone asks, I have done all the lag reducing steps to my S4, such as turn off animations, turn s-voice off, installed nova launcher, etc... Both the S4 and the M, have the same apps on them, and they both had all apps killed before i did the comparison. :blink:

gregorz

Reaction score
You are from outside Europe?

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

jamjr74

Reaction score
Go into developer options and change the animation scale to off. Huge difference.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Thanks for the tip - it made me look anyway - and shut them off.

brobox

Reaction score
Where is Developer Options located? For the life of me, I can't find it.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Where is Developer Options located? For the life of me, I can't find it.

U have to activate the option. Go to about phone and keep tapping on where it says build. While u tap there u will see a countdown show up saying in so many taps developer options will be activated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk