Galaxy S4 or Motorola Razor Maxx HD?

Spartan

Reaction score
Ok, so I took a break and tried iOS for a while. Really miss the customization of Android and would like a larger screen than the iPhone 5. Curious on opinions if I should jump in on the Motorola Razor Maxx HD while still available at Verizon or wait for the Samsung Galaxy S4. I'm in a new job role and would like to get transitioned back over to Android to improve my work efficiency...bottom line, I'm impatient! Appreciate the feedback.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
My biased option, you can't go wrong with the maxx HD.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Can't go wrong with the Maxx HD, or any of the top tier phones right now, but since the S4 is supposed to drop in the next few weeks I would personally wait, but again that's just me.

OP
S

Spartan

Reaction score
I wonder how much performance advantage the GS4 would have vs. the Maxx HD? Would the Motorola provide a more solid unit/experience? I need something that is solid in terms of cellular call performance & battery. Also something that will sync with my vehicle hand free easily.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I have 110-112db signals at home and at work. Work is a corrugated steel building. Lost more phone calls with the HD, when they had erected portable towers down the street for the race. Other than that, always gets a dial tone. (Yukyuk) problem lies in the portable towers, every phone I ever had does the same thing.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.