Galaxy S4 4.3 Arrival date for 10/25/13?????? Chat With Big Red

tommyleeruiz

Reaction score
Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 5 secs.

Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo – no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.

Your RealTime session ID is RT27254768549.
You are now chatting with 'LaQuetta'

LaQuetta: Hi! My name is LaQuetta with the Verizon Wireless Sales Team. I am available to answer your questions and help you place an order. May I have your name, please?
Thomas Ruiz: Hi Laquetta, I wanted to see if any information is available on the 4.3 Update for the S4 and AWS Network update verizon is undergoing in NY and to see when in Boston it would be complete
LaQuetta: All updates will be completed by Friday.
Thomas Ruiz: to the S4? or the AWS spectrum?
LaQuetta: This will be for all devices.
LaQuetta: Hi, I'm just checking in, how is everything going?
Thomas Ruiz: So the Galaxy S4 will be updated on Friday the 25th with Android OS 4.3?
LaQuetta: Yes. You will go to the Settings in your phone and it will be under Phone info.
Thomas Ruiz: Ok thank you, and is there any schedule on when the AWS will be running in the Boston Metro Area?
LaQuetta: There is not at this time. You can check the phone for the next two days using the same instructions I gave you.
LaQuetta: Since I have not heard from you for several minutes I am going to have to end the chat session. If you need further assistance please open another chat session so that we may make sure you receive all of the assistance you need. It has been my pleasure to chat with you and hope you have a great day!
LaQuetta: I'm here when you need me.
Thank you for chatting with us, visit ourOnline Workshops to learn more about your devices. Click "Close" to tell us how we did today via our survey.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll believe it when I start seeing threads on forums.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Beast Mode (Notetoo)

m3incorp

Reaction score
Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 5 secs.

Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo – no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.

Your RealTime session ID is RT27254768549.
You are now chatting with 'LaQuetta'

LaQuetta: Hi! My name is LaQuetta with the Verizon Wireless Sales Team. I am available to answer your questions and help you place an order. May I have your name, please?
Thomas Ruiz: Hi Laquetta, I wanted to see if any information is available on the 4.3 Update for the S4 and AWS Network update verizon is undergoing in NY and to see when in Boston it would be complete
LaQuetta: All updates will be completed by Friday.
Thomas Ruiz: to the S4? or the AWS spectrum?
LaQuetta: This will be for all devices.
Thomas Ruiz: So the Galaxy S4 will be updated on Friday the 25th with Android OS 4.3?
LaQuetta: Yes. You will go to the Settings in your phone and it will be under Phone info.
Thomas Ruiz: Ok thank you, and is there any schedule on when the AWS will be running in the Boston Metro Area?
LaQuetta: There is not at this time. You can check the phone for the next two days using the same instructions I gave you.
LaQuetta: Since I have not heard from you for several minutes I am going to have to end the chat session. If you need further assistance please open another chat session so that we may make sure you receive all of the assistance you need. It has been my pleasure to chat with you and hope you have a great day!
LaQuetta: I'm here when you need me.
Thank you for chatting with us, visit ourOnline Workshops to learn more about your devices. Click "Close" to tell us how we did today via our survey.

Tomorrow you might want to go fill out that survey and tell her how well she did or didn't do. I had to laugh at this one.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I remember a post on the Bionic forum where a person swore that he had a friend in tech support tell him that the Bionic would get ICS in January 2011. It didn't happen until September 2011.

Maybe "LaQuetta" was thinking about the update that came out recently?

GVLBob

Reaction score
No, the current rumor is that the Android version 4.3 upgrade for the Galaxy S4 will be released by Verizon on Monday October 28th. What was released recently didn't change the Android version (which was 4.2.2).

We'll see.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, the current rumor is that the Android version 4.3 upgrade for the Galaxy S4 will be released by Verizon on Monday October 28th. What was released recently didn't change the Android version (which was 4.2.2).

We'll see.

a7a5enuz.jpg

Agreed. When I start seeing threads about it showing up I'll believe it also

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
In that case, given what's happened on this forum. I wonder how many "I GOT THE UPDATE!!!:icon_ banana:" threads will start, with a lot of posts saying "Nothing in <enter your city> :mad:"

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In that case, given what's happened on this forum. I wonder how many "I GOT THE UPDATE!!!:icon_ banana:" threads will start, with a lot of posts saying "Nothing in <enter your city> :mad:"

At least 2.
Don't forget the bugs thread as well as the why the update sucks one to boot.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
I'm an "s pen aholic" Noteate

bbtkd

Reaction score
Surprised nobody has come up with an app to check for updates every n seconds...